Birthday Parties at Batter
Let us host your next birthday party! We have heard from the Vail Valley community that cupcake birthday parties are a must…so we listened! We will prepare the baking project for you and your guests, host the party, and provide the cleanup. You just show up with your friends for a morning or afternoon of cupcake fun! Children and adults welcome!
Your party will last approximately 2.5 hours. This allows 2 hours for the kitchen tour and the designated baking project. Batter’s baking projects include creating batters from scratch, baking & cooling, making frosting, and decorating cupcakes. The other 30 minutes are for cake & presents! This party option is recommended for ages 6+
- Each party guest will be involved in the baking project, from inception to completion – they will build the batter, scoop and fill cupcake pans, make the frosting from scratch, and finish the project by learning Batter’s secret piping techniques
- Batter provides each party guest with 6 unfrosted cupcakes to decorate and take home
- Choose from chocolate or vanilla cupcakes for your party guests
- Choose up to 2 theme colors for vanilla buttercream (optional)
- Party guests may eat the cupcakes they make if you want to utilize these cupcakes as birthday party cake
- Additional charges apply for custom birthday cake or additional cupcakes made by Batter (standard minimums apply)
Booking the Party
- Batter will provide supplies for the project, as well as silverware, plates, cups & napkins
- Please let us know if you will be bringing your own themed silverware, plates, tablecloths, etc.
- Please reserve your party 2 weeks ahead of time
- We will accept a $100 non-refundable deposit to hold the date and order necessary supplies, which will be applied to your final invoice
- $350 for up to 13 party guests, any additional guest is $15 each (parents of party guests are welcome to stay and watch)
- If the party runs over 2.5 hours due to a late start, the customer is responsible for an additional $75 overtime fee so let your friends know they need to be early!